Recent developments in accumulator application design have proposed several challenges to OEM customers in order to provide a high performance, reliable solution that is also readily availlable and cost effective. Parker Olaer ACP series Piston Accumulators have proven to be a superior alternative for diaphragm accumulators by outperforming them on every level.
Key advantages of the ACP series Piston Accumulator are:
- High-strength crimped construction provides long, reliable service life.
- Small piston seal area minimizes the permeability problems associated with diaphragm accumulators.
- Maintenance free, sealed for life design.
- Versatile wide range of lengths and bore sizes allows installation to be adapted to availlable space.
- Rechargeable and tamperproof versions are availlable with gas valve for customer charging of valveless.
- Manufactured to EU Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC can be used in any European Union or EEA country.
- Custom sizes availlable for unique applications.
- Piston design prevents sudden accumulator faillure and is customized to fit the application.
- Download the catalog: ACP Piston Accumulators